• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Incotex 34x32 Corduroy Trousers - I REALLY NEED TO SELL THESE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashbang

Reaction score
Oh hey guys, haven't sold anything here previously, so here goes nothing?

I got these Incotex cords pre-owned on eBay a few weeks ago. I like them quite a bit but I spent quite foolishly this semester and need the money a lot more than I need nice corduroys.

They are 100% cotton and are made in Romania. I can't comment on Incotex's Made in Romania clothing, since I've not owned any made elsewhere, though I have no reason to think they are of inferior quality.

The pants themselves, while pre-owned, seem to be in flawless condition. There are no stains, no signs of wear that I can tell, and just generally seem like really nice pants.

The waist measures about exactly 34" around, and the inseam is about 32" by my measurement. The leg opening is 9" across. Rise is 10".

Oh and welcome to my humble dorm, haha.

PM me if you're interested, I guess?

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Dropped price $65 -> $45 -> $37 -> $32

Please buy them???

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 100 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%