1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Incontex slacks super 180's??

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by JLamb16, Apr 2, 2008.

1. JLamb16

JLamb16 New Member

Interested in purchasing Incotex slacks super 180's fabric , not sure on pricing would go to store but don't wanna overpay because of ignorance, how much do they retail for? what should i expect to pay? how much would you pay? any help would be great you'd be helping alot[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. breakfasteatre

breakfasteatre Senior member

would a 180s fabric not be extremely delicate?

3. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

I was at Barneys in Beverly Hills. I saw a pair of Incotex 130s for about $750. They just looked like regular charcoal gray dress slacks to me. Saw 120s for $550. I wouldn't be surprised if 180s is similarly priced at full retail.

4. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

isn't 180's the range where cashmere starts? having such sheer and delicate pants would just be stupid - they'd develop holes after a few wears, eating up your $1,000 or whatever.