• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

INA Men - NYC

johnpemberton

Reaction score
Hi all,
Its nearly midnight here in the UK, but I though I would stay up and browse this forum again - so many interesting threads!

Though I would ask a question. Has anybody visited INA Men in New York. I was there a few years ago and bought lots of items! It was like a treasure trove. Is it still going strong? Interested to hear anyones views, as I am popping over the Atantic soon and will take a detour to visit it!

Oh also, I am in LA in 3 weeks time...can anybody name some bargain hunter designer label stores here too?

Thanks,
John,
Thatcham, England

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can definitely help you with the bargain hunting in LA, although, coming from the UK, everything will seem like a bargain in the States.

Maxfield Bleu on North Robertson (a couple of blocks from the Beverly Center) has lots of stuff on sale from 40-60% off retail - all leftover stock from their main store (on Melrose). Some of the stuff is really out there. Some is wearable - it's a crap shoot, but always fun to browse regardless.

Traffic Men and Politix (both in the Beverly Center) always have stacks of discounted merchandise, as does the Bloomingdales and Macy's Men their, which are really different than most of those stores at any other location excepting some NYC locations.

Loehmann's just south of the Beverly Center is also a crapshoot, but you can routinely find anything from Ralph Lauren Purple Label to CP Company to James Perse at really low prices there.

Decades Two on Melrose is probably one of the best consignment stores in the country - lots of celebs and models consign there.

Umm, lots more, but I'll try to post later when brain is back in gear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads