1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

In the Holiday Spirit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jhors2, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Jhors2

Jhors2 Senior member

Hey All,
    I haven't been around here too long but I've been posting a pretty decent amount since I've been around. I want to wish you all a great holiday and good new year. In the holiday spirit I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given advice and helped me along the way, working on my style has always been a dream of mine I've been able to progressively bring to a realization over the last 6 months due to a great amount of help from everyone here. From my family to yours, happy holidays!!

2. Nonchalant

Nonchalant Member

You took the words right out of my fingers, Jhors! Happy holidays to all, and may 2013 bring peace and splendor to your world!

3. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Happy Holidays!!!