1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

In praise of The Cordial Churchman (a mini review)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Wes Bourne, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Senior member

Did some closet cleaning recently and came across a bunch of older ties that I haven't worn in quite some time, including 2 old favorites that I still loved despite their width (almost 4''). Enter The Cordial Churchman...

Since I've started wearing bows from time to time, but have a hard time finding many I like, I decided to give their neck/bow tie conversion service a try.

Mailed the ties off on October 26th and received the completed products this morning, along with a linen/silk Lewis I purchased at the same time.

before (silk on the left, wool on the right):
    [​IMG]

after:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm extremely pleased with the craftsmanship, customer service and turnaround time (considering the forth and back cross-border delays) and highly recommend their products. I plan on purchasing from them again and will also likely use their conversion service again in the future.

1 person likes this.
  2. bourbonbasted

bourbonbasted Senior member

Very nicely done. They came out great. I like the Lewis a lot as well. :slayer:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  3. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Senior member

Thanks bb, I just need to steam the wrinkles out of the lt grey one. The Lewis is awesome; I was sold on its texture (it's all about the nubs!) as soon as I saw it.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

That looks mighty fine.

5. Briancleary

Briancleary New Member

I had a great experience with these folks. High quality craftsmanship turned three old unusable neckties into three smart modern bowties!