• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wearing new 21 oz. flannel suit today. The drape and line are bonkers, and it all but eliminates the need for an overcoat (so, actually, it's economical?). But holy ******* is heavy--I mean, physically heavy. I find myself actually getting tired after standing in it for more than a few minutes.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Blue shirts should be blue. Pale blue shirts are only suitable for people with pasty, uneven complexions. Even those people should buy actual blue shirts and aspire to better skin. Why give up on yourself?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The OneShoe was not a failure. It is an iterative endeavor, a concept in search of refinement.

The new OneShoe is bespoke and comes in different designs and colors.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The OneShirt, on the other hand, is a complete and total success. I just put in an order for a dozen blue chambray shirts from Charvet. I will burn one as a test.

Last edited:

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I ordered a 23 oz. navy camelhair blazer. Not sure if such a beast has ever existed, but it should.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do people still buy Drake's pocket squares? The wool-mix ones with baroque hunting scenes and the like? I admit to having too many myself. They have been over-played.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
C-C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

Speaking of combo-breakers, I have decided I don't like silk squares anymore. I also don't like linen or cotton. Wool squares are abortions. So what the **** do I do?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do you guys remember when everyone was wearing sweater vests under their suits and odd jackets? It was circa 2008-9 groupthink. Manton and Iammatt were still leading the charge. GDL was still just a snooty French dude with slightly-off, but not terrible tie/square combos. Ambrosi hadn't stolen away with all my pents. Ah, the good old days.

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My important and titillating sartorial observation:

You don't technically have to wear underwear if you tuck in your shirt and the tail is long enough.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The OneShoe was not a failure. It is an iterative endeavor, a concept in search of refinement.

The new OneShoe is bespoke and comes in different designs and colors.

This one makes me so sad. Like the day i found out the Wii Fit under's Foo's white couch is just for show and he doesn't really use it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics