1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Important and Titillating Sartorial Observations

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TheFoo, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Medwed

Medwed Distinguished Member

Boston-NYC-Helsinki-Pietari-Budapest-Antwerp-Basel
    Christmas is bullshit.

2. Bromley

Bromley Senior Member

In the chapter in "Dressing The Man" where Alan Flusser tells you what to wear based on your eyes/hair/complexion, he's photoshopped the side-by-side portraits to make his point more convincing. And now people on the internet talk about how they can't wear this color because of that reason. Wear what you like and be free, my friends.
    IMG_5592.jpg IMG_5593.jpg IMG_5590.jpg

3. Bromley

Bromley Senior Member

I admit this is a little difficult to see in the cell phone pictures I just took in this dimly lit room, but check for yourself when you have a chance.

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

So basically he is telling everybody to wear a blue shirt rather than a white shirt?

I never understood the complexion thing. I always look at how an outfit works together, not as the person's skin as being a part of it. Me personally, I love white shirts and charcoal suits. I like that on anybody.

6. Chaconne

Chaconne Senior Member

No good or just not worth the price?

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

The few pieces I had did not hold up long (shirt and tie). Though the hand work was nice. TWSS

8. patrickBOOTH

I had a dream last night that NYC banned all cowboy boots. It only affected one person.

9. steveoffice

steveoffice Distinguished Member

Yeah just mafoofan right?

10. patrickBOOTH

Will not confirm, or deny.

11. WillingToLearn

WillingToLearn Distinguished Member

12. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Distinguished Member

Did you buy one of those G. Inglese handmade shirts?

13. Medwed

Medwed Distinguished Member

Boston-NYC-Helsinki-Pietari-Budapest-Antwerp-Basel
    Most of these guys are married, so you cannot blame them for that.

14. Blake Stitched Blues

Blake Stitched Blues Senior Member

Russian Christmas not until 7th January tovarisch.

15. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Distinguished Member

How many times I have explained that shirt was done by FINAMORE for me back on 2010 ( and those who have seen the pic can see my young face at that time, way before I started studying High Tailoring, so the evidence of FRAUD against me is CLEAR since the offender ( not Griffindork btw) says: a shirt he recently made ( and his post was from 2016, so “recent” means 6 years prior as more bs?

The shirt was then redone on 2010 by Finamore as they are very polite people, on the contraty to the offender, after the obvious bad work, and an user who you all know meanwhile is alleguedly spamming tons of people saying “I am crazy, mentally ill and bad shirtmaker , unable to do a single thing, or my name was Franco” among too many ridiculous things to list ( btw Franco is a surname nor a name here, not mine btw, and my name is not Franco) so you can imagine what heavy bs is there manipulating that pic and lying as is explained on my other expertice, psychopathogy, as is explained under the “malignant narcissism” DSM-V since I am writting my doctoral thesis (other reason I do not post too much nowadays) about psychopathy and narcissism, what is called the Dark Triad of personality.

triada.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

If any has anything against me or whoever, better they use the TRUTH if they have any and any can say I ever scammed any one since I am as honest I can ever think about even that cost me money of my own budget, since as Tony Montana said, I only got two things in this world, word and... ( you know the rest) and I ain´t brake that rule for anyone-

This scene of the masterwork film do resume the situation better:

I ask for a public apologice ( too old and mature to ask the ban of other at this time) to ask if the user who “alleguedly” did it is not apologicing the forum to trouble honest people and bs innocent people with true deep psychopatic expossed ways and me for it.

In case his alleguedly narcissistic disorder is so deep to unable him to do it, I pardon him anyway and ask God to do the same about.

I have expossed too many scammers, btw all them did punctuate extremely on the psychopathic checklist test, ( the polite way to say “psychopaths”) sadly I was right on everything.

Tons of posters or happy clients who visited me on Naples on Sartoria Partenopea among other places before they closed, per example, can tell. Any can tell I scammed him.

Thank you and happy 2019 to the rest and sorry about this post that I kept privately for months with the mods. I got too much important things to do, as most of you do, that handle with inmature people who needs to learn humildty and honesty and manners instead of trying to fool out people with expensive clothes to show off while they lack of the prior and most important things in life. And you all know who do I mean at this time.

The moderators were advert months ago about the spamming trying to ruin my name with lies as that as they, as well as me, got his original private spamming post that I can post to expose this cobard and ridiculous bs if the mods agree but the better thing is to pray for this person so he can find his path. So I will incluide him on my daily prayings.

I also find this post useful for myself to ask apologies for some of my early back in time inmature and narcissistic posts, sadly most of them were done drunk or under the influence of some narcissism (not malignant thanks God). Has been years I do not drink a single drop and thanks Him to have brought me the oportunity to mature, to learn humildty by staying close to people who spreads it over and learn over my deep mistakes and errors.

I also want to give thanks to those who have helped me to be back on the rail, the rail to santify daily through work and the deep humildty I needed on the first half of my live and I ask Him to me to be able to ever reach to do the 33 button cassock that always wore Saint Jose María, because 33 whips got JesusChrist before his cruxification to save all us.

[​IMG]

God bless you all

Sarto

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019