• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Imperial - Anyone interested?

Wade M

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Is anyone after any Imperial Denim @ all? (http://www.imperial.st/)

I'll be heading to a stockist on the weekend, and thought it might be a good oppertunity to offer a service back like xcoldricex did for me in JP....

Price will be somewhere between $150-200USD Inc Postage/paypal for Blue Raw Dukes I believe (going off other people who've got them shipped over, will obvioulsy call and confirm price if interest).....

If there's any questions before I head(coming weekend) I'll call the stockists up and ask.

If anyone wants to order, PM me.
If any questions, ask away.
If there's enough interest I can do trips every few weekends.....

Below is a promo shot.
11.jpg

sample shot...(stolen from Denim R on superfuture)

4monthback.jpg

--Wade M

swooc

Reaction score
woah that sounds like an awesome deal. Last time i heard the raws were at least $330AUD at the sydney store.

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by swooc
woah that sounds like an awesome deal. Last time i heard the raws were at least $330AUD at the sydney store.
^^^ I'll be calling the shop up before going in if anyone wants them....I don't really care about the price before hand as I'll be going in anyhow[but would be nice to sort out a few others whilst I'm there]
wink.gif
Thanks for the heads up that they might be a bit more exey, appreciate it...That price was what I saw floating around on superfuture for them... --Wade M

J-Shock

Reaction score
Im really interested, but can you find out if there is still a pair of Imperial Dukes Black wash. i think it is deadstock so i doubt there would still be.

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by J-Shock
Im really interested, but can you find out if there is still a pair of Imperial Dukes Black wash. i think it is deadstock so i doubt there would still be.

Will do....size?

--WadeM

rnrswitch

Reaction score
Is there any really noticable difference to these jeans as opposed to nudies. The "style" looks much the same. Really long ass pockets, 5 pocket looks very similar, bar tacking, the denim looks almost identical.

Wade M

Reaction score
kumoo, will get back to you tomorrow..(size & country?) J-Shock, I'll get back to you tomorrow as well....Ended up off site all day (joys of IT).... Going into the stockist on Saturday with a mate who's going to their new season launch tomorrow night.....he'll be schmoozing the manager for discounts on Saturday if there's any purchases, lol. (personally prolly get a pair of raw dukes + a t + ?? :p ) rnrswitch: If they look the same to you, they look the same to you
wink.gif
Then again, isn't all denim the same? :p (I honestly can't tell you any good info on the Imperials....have never even warn a pair...after this weekend) --Wade M

Wade M

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kumoo
how much would blue raw dukes be?

Hi Kumoo, you're look about $250USD delivered anywhere in the US. The shop's just got a delivery, and I've put a few pairs of jeans on hold....if you're interested...

--Wade M

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come the people in the pictures are wearing them way too long? The cuffs they folded up are like 6 inches. Is that he new style?

Wade M

Reaction score
Maybe they're wearing the wrong size
crazy.gif
smile.gif
I actaully popped into the boutique tonight as they were launching their winter line (some DOPE hoddies)....The boutique had a full range of Imperial Denim in Indigo AND Silver/BLACK (selvaged, of course). Will be going in tomorrow for those who get back to me today.... ~Wade M

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnrswitch
Is there any really noticable difference to these jeans as opposed to nudies. The "style" looks much the same. Really long ass pockets, 5 pocket looks very similar, bar tacking, the denim looks almost identical.

They are really similar. Their cut called King (I think) is pretty much identical to the Regular Ralf cut.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads