1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Imogene and willie - hank fit

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fitchottie, Dec 19, 2013.

1. fitchottie

fitchottie Senior member

Hi just throwing this out there to all the raw denim owners. I just purchased a size 35 hank from Imogene and willie via haberdash. Per the size chart the waist should measure 37.5 . The pair I receive was marked 35 and the waist size was 17.5 which equals 35. After wearing for 10 min and do every stretch possible they went to 18 but that is still 1.5 smaller then advertised. Any one run into issues with sizing from them? Haberdash doesn't have any more 35 and I got these on sale.

2. fitchottie

fitchottie Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is how they fit. I think the 1.5 inches would make a difference.

3. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

You need at least 4 inches on that. Jesus Christ, man.