1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

IMMACULATE J Crew Harris Tweed SC - 44R, Lovely Moss Green - NEW PICS + LOWER PRICE - NEED TO MOVE F

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by VirtruviusR, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirtruviusR

VirtruviusR Senior member

Hi guys, up for sale is an immaculate J Crew Harris Tweed SC.

Features:
    Sz. 44
    Made in Macau
    Fairly recent with no blemishes, rips, tears, wear spots, stains, etc
    3 button
    center vent
    red flannel lapel lining
    lovely bottle/mossy green color

For sale: *PRICE DROP* $60 shipped and paypalled
    Or best offer, I need this gone yesterday.

I ship very quickly, I live across from a US Postal Office, usually same day or next day.

If you need more pictures or measurements, or have any other questions please contact me ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. VirtruviusR

VirtruviusR Senior member

BUMP (I forgot I had this haha). Need to sell this beauty ASAP to fund birthday gifts [​IMG]

Measurements:

I followed this:

and I came up with roughly a 19 1/2in shoulder measurement (from shoulder topseam/armseam join, across back, to opposite shoulder topseam/armseam join). Not sure if that helps. Arms measure roughly 25 3/8in from the top of the armhole/where the shoulder seam meets the arm seam down the buttoned part of the cuff.Arm "inseam" is roughly 17 1/8in. Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) is roughly 31 1/8in. Chest across the front is a little more than 22in (which seems about accurate).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.