• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ImageShack Blocking SF

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The False Prophet
I think the proper Latin plural is dominatrices...

laugh.gif

Shut up before I ball gag you and spank you with this Grenson Masterpiece!

tongue.gif

Official response is that searching for "Appreciation" will get the pics blocked, as darck identified. If you search for shoe Appreciation, just delete the "&" and everything that follows within the URL.

Tom

dennisdomino

Reaction score
darck said:
They seem to block images from links where the URL contains the word "Appreciation". Try the links below instead, and remember to hold the shift key when you do a reload of the page to get all the pictures reloaded too.

laugh.gif
How funny that this happens here where "shoe" pictures are being posted and not on the Ye Old Babes thread!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why does this still not apply to me? I see the pictures either way.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Shut up before I ball gag you and spank you with this Grenson Masterpiece!

Shhhhhh! You're going to start getting tonnes of requests for that! Forgotten where you are posting?
laugh.gif

mussel

Reaction score
The pictures work with this link for "Shoe Damage Report & Appreciation Central":

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=14906

But pictures are blocked for the same thread if the word "p0rn" is highlighted:

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php...highlight=Appreciation

darck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Why does this still not apply to me? I see the pictures either way.
You need to explicitly reload the pictures from the page with the word "Appreciation" highlighten. In my browser this is done by holding the shift key while pressing the "Reload" button.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darck
You need to explicitly reload the pictures from the page with the word "Appreciation" highlighten. In my browser this is done by holding the shift key while pressing the "Reload" button.
I've done that about 5 times from two or three different computers. It still isn't changing anything. I even deleted all my internet cache. Weird... Not like I don't believe you. Just strange.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of you are behind corporate firewalls?

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
I'm not - on Cox, at home.

This is awfully bizarre. Yesterday, while I was at home, I posted my boot collection in the shoe damage thread. Lo and behold, I could not see my own images. Switched them over to Photobucket, all's well!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel
The pictures work with this link for "Shoe Damage Report & Appreciation Central":

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=14906

But pictures are blocked for the same thread if the word "p0rn" is highlighted:

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php...highlight=Appreciation

Ok,. it just did it to me using the second link! I am at work btw, VERY large corporate firewall.

tmbenson

Reaction score
This is an ancient thread, but is anyone having problems with ImageShack now?

I've used it in conjunction w/ Styleforum for a long time, but this weekend I notice that my sale images are blocked, and ImageShack is returning w/ a message stating that this site violates its TOS. Anyone else having that problem?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tmbenson
This is an ancient thread, but is anyone having problems with ImageShack now?

I've used it in conjunction w/ Styleforum for a long time, but this weekend I notice that my sale images are blocked, and ImageShack is returning w/ a message stating that this site violates its TOS. Anyone else having that problem?

yes. old news. use imgur.com.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads