• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Im So Itchy

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's been real humid here in DC for the past two days and I've felt gross throught. Particularly today since I left the apartment in the morning for work, i just feel blegh all over. Now I'm a little itchy. Just irritatingly itchy (not painful or anything). Could it be weather related? I'm hygenic so show regularly but would rather not shower again tonight.

Edit - I showered and i feel a little better.

mmadha

Reaction score
I am no doctor, but this sounds like allergies to me. Taking a shower allows steam to enter your lungs and removes potential allergens from your skin, which would provide temporary relief. Of course, consult a physician and don't only take my advice.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm no doctor, but it sounds like you should stop shooting heroin.

Kris

Reaction score
^
Yessir, that hurrahn gon' fuck with them histamines, brother. You better go get that shit checked out down at the county clinic.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
I'm no doctor, but it sounds like you should stop shooting heroin.

Would you recommend meth as an acceptable substitute for the humid weather?

Kris

Reaction score
^
Depends. You slammin' it or smokin' it?

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Would you recommend meth as an acceptable substitute for the humid weather?

Oh, heavens, yes! That, combined with the "cold turkey" sensation of quitting the heroin immediately should make your days fly by in comfort and frantic cleaning of the grout in the bathroom with a toothpick.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.