• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm looking for vanilla flavoured cigars

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for cigars which aroma smells of the mild pipe tobacco aroma, which smells a bit 'vanilla-ish' in my opinion. Can somebody help me with this?

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you be a bit more clear about your statement?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pool_Puke2cd4a2.jpg

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
I'm looking for cigars which aroma smells of the mild pipe tobacco aroma, which smells a bit 'vanilla-ish' in my opinion. Can somebody help me with this?

Any decent sized tobacco shop should carry "flavored" cigars. Try that.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
get a blunt.

/thread

I was going to say this exact thing. Any convenience store in any town coast to coast is going to sell Phillies or Black and Milds. I realize today is Memorial Day, but thats where Walgreens becomes an ally as they never close, ever.

StopPolloition

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
It will taste awful.

If you want pipe tobacco smells smoke a pipe.

+1. Get a corncob pipe and get whatever aromatic pipe tobacco you want. If you decide you like it, get a nice briar pipe.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StopPolloition
+1. Get a corncob pipe and get whatever aromatic pipe tobacco you want. If you decide you like it, get a nice briar pipe.

True that. I went to a very respected tobacco store and was told that if I wanted to try smoking a pipe (I smoke cigars) to buy a corncob from the drugstore and try some good tobacco with it. If I didn't like it, I was only out a few bucks as opposed to buying a nice pipe.

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
True that. I went to a very respected tobacco store and was told that if I wanted to try smoking a pipe (I smoke cigars) to buy a corncob from the drugstore and try some good tobacco with it. If I didn't like it, I was only out a few bucks as opposed to buying a nice pipe.

That seems to be the consensus with buying pipes.

If you want a certain flavor, why not pair it with a drink? That way you will have a flavor as well as the tobacco...

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't help you with the vanilla flavored cigars, but I know a really good place to get some tobacco flavored ice cream..

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you are interested in smoking a pipe I would say go get a cheap briar. Not a knock against corncobs but you can get a "real" briar pipe that isn't a basket pipe for about 15 bucks at Edwards or the Tinderbox.

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you insist on flavored cigars, then try CAO, I think it's the Moondance.

Levator Superioris

Reaction score
Don't smoke a flavored cigar..... buy a blunt instead, the point of a cigar is to get the natural blend of tobacco, flavoring would cover all that up. Cigar tobacco >> Cigarette tobacco.

Simply put flavoring good tobacco is like pouring hot sauce onto a perfectly cooked fillet Mignon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads