• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Im looking for a nice panama hat between $200 and $300 US.

Nicoman12

Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice panama hat between $200 and $300 US. I was looking at panamahatmall and was wondering if they made good hats? Also, are there any other good stores to look at? I want to buy my hat online

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice panama hat between $200 and $300 US. I was looking at panamahatmall and was wondering if they made good hats? Also, are there any other good stores to look at? I want to buy my hat online
I've bought two from here. I've been happy with them.

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
check our Optimo. More than your price point but then I’m shillling for a hometown company, so please forgive me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.