• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm live in SF with Jello Biafra, Tom Ammiano, Zion I & others this week.

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm doing two shows at SF Sketchfest this week, I hope some of you guys will come.

Friday (1/23) at 8PM at Cobb's Comedy Club I'm doing a live taping of my public radio show, The Sound of Young America. I'll interview Jello Biafra and Tom Ammiano, we'll have comedy from Sean Cullen and Kasper Hauser, and music from Zion I.

You can get tickets to that one here. Should really be a blast.

Then on Sunday night, I'm part of "The Monsters of Podcasting." I'm the Jesse half of "Jordan, Jesse Go!", and we're performing with our friends You Look Nice Today. It's a live podcast taping, we did our last show at the Dark Room, and it sold out in a day, this one's at the Eureka Theater, which is down by the Embarcadero. Great place and should be a fun and funny show.

Tickets to that one are available here.

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bump because it's tonight. And it's gonna be awesome.

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Have fun!! I spoke a bit with Jello a couple of years ago when he was in Bmore. He'll talk about the D.K. years but it's not his favorite subject (I guess because he's had 25 years of kids asking him dumb DK questions) but he was a really nice guy.

That's good to know. I'm more of a Zion I guy than a DKs guy, and am a bit nervous about the interview, but he strikes me as a generous guy with a lot to say, so I'm not *too* nervous about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads