• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IM-label - Customer Tailored Clothing site

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone representing them has started a thread about clothing, etc... here. I don't believe that site allows them to specifically promote themselves so they're doing it in a roundabout way by offering help to those who don't know much about suits/shirts.

When I inquired about shirting/suiting they indicated that they do not offer Thomas Mason (shirts) or Holland Sherry/Scabal/Loro Piana (suits). They offered shirting in Cistes ($275) and suiting fabric is Guabello ($315 for pants). I know nothing of these fabric mills. Perhaps someone here can shed some light on them. I'm sure they offer fabric from other mills but I did not inquire further.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Odd I/O
Someone representing them has started a thread about clothing, etc... here. I don't believe that site allows them to specifically promote themselves so they're doing it in a roundabout way by offering help to those who don't know much about suits/shirts.

When I inquired about shirting/suiting they indicated that they do not offer Thomas Mason (shirts) or Holland Sherry/Scabal/Loro Piana (suits). They offered shirting in Cistes ($275) and suitingto is Guabello ($315 for pants). I know nothing of these fabric mills. Perhaps someone here can shed some light on them. I'm sure they offer fabric from other mills but I did not inquire further.

I'm actually going for a fitting Nov 2nd.

According to the RFDer's on there, they had positive reviews. From my PM's and emails, they are prompt and professional, let's hope the shirts are the same

Pennyarcade

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Odd I/O

When I inquired about shirting/suiting they indicated that they do not offer Thomas Mason (shirts) or Holland Sherry/Scabal/Loro Piana (suits). They offered shirting in Cistes ($275) and suiting fabric is Guabello ($315 for pants). I know nothing of these fabric mills. Perhaps someone here can shed some light on them. I'm sure they offer fabric from other mills but I did not inquire further.

The person that is on RFD that started the thread is me, pennyarcade (going by the same name).

I would like to point out one thing: those materials we quoted you on are our highest quality fabrics. Our true desired position in the market isn't actually at that price point: far from it in fact. We want our clients to value our service as much as our products. Our prices for shirts start as low as $65 and pants start at $125: most of our business are from those price points. On the service side, we cater to clients one on one and provide a level of service that you will not find at that price point.

We cater to people that want good value or are new to MTM, hence my thread at RFD, helping people understand the benefits of MTM. I won't deny that the thread has brought interest to our company, but the real reason that I started the thread is that I genuinely do want to help people look their best and not lose that important sale or interview because their first impression (ie, image) was poor.

1nfinity

Reaction score
I tried IM Label once recently.
I opted for a "middle of their range" cloth for a standard suit. Quite disappointed with the result -- I ended up paying approx $750 and the quality is mediocre at best. I also took a look at their shirts, which did not seem high end at all (quality of stitching, fit, etc), and so did not go for it.
I have had quite a few suits in the past, and this one looks like something bought off the rack for $400 or so. For the money, you are much better off with tailoring an off the rack suit brand that fits you well -- for me that would be Boss or Strellson.
My bespoke suits stand head and shoulders over the IM Label product.

Wont be going there again.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought 3 shirts. They have arrived and I'm going next week to see how they fit and if further alterations are required. Fingers crossed that the shirts are worth the money. I don't expect first class quality for $70 shirts but if they fit well and are a bit better than OTR shirts at similar price poin then I'm happy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads