• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm Going to Be in a Documentary

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At some point while the cameras are following you, you should visit ghulkhan. I'm still not convinced that he is real.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
socal do you remember when we were on the subway and I told you my dream was to be on an MTV reality show? yea. so if you make it big and MTV offers you a deal, you know who is moving in your apartment in new york as a long lost cousin with a 'dangerous' past, who spends 10 minutes every episode staring in to the distance (standing on the edge of a building, among crashing waves or in a desolate field), backed by crappy indie flavor-of-the-month.

you'll ask me questions like 'ben.. what happened down in virginia.' and I'll look in to the camera and sigh and go '...I can't... I can't talk about it' and then it'll zoom in on my eyes as a single tear glistens and rolls down my cheek.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
another important scene will be the cameras following me around as I slowly walk the streets ignoring and ignored by the bustling masses around me.

I'll date one of your friends, maybe some cute model, but our relationship will always be rocky because I can never drop those emotional barriers, and we'll be at some party and I'll just be overcome with such sorrow that I 'can't take it' and have to leave, and she'll chase me in to the street and we'll have a tearful confrontation where I reject her honesty and her love, unable to show my true.. soul... she'll go 'its ok baby.. you can tell me anything' and i'll get angry, pull away from her and run, run down an empty street in the dead of night

run

from.. from my past...

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You need to have a ****** live with you, too. MTV is all about ******** now. They are the new gays.

Or maybe you could take a bunch of thugs, teach them how to behave like gentlemen and dress them up in Thom Browne while performing various "challenges"

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
socal do you remember when we were on the subway and I told you my dream was to be on an MTV reality show? yea. so if you make it big and MTV offers you a deal, you know who is moving in your apartment in new york as a long lost cousin with a 'dangerous' past, who spends 10 minutes every episode staring in to the distance (standing on the edge of a building, among crashing waves or in a desolate field), backed by crappy indie flavor-of-the-month.

you'll ask me questions like 'ben.. what happened down in virginia.' and I'll look in to the camera and sigh and go '...I can't... I can't talk about it' and then it'll zoom in on my eyes as a single tear glistens and rolls down my cheek.

I thought you said what happened down in ******.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
look this is mtv you aren't allowed to say ******

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One day I want to live one of Socals magical days.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
btw-- how does this relate to SW&D, shouldn't it be moved to general chat or entertainment, or?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Socal looks a lot younger in person (not an insult, just true). It's weird but for those who have met him, i think they can agree. I think him looking younger and skinnier were the first 2 thins i noticed (waits for jokes from peanut gallery). Aren't you already an mtv star though?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Socal looks a lot younger in person (not an insult, just true). It's weird but for those who have met him, i think they can agree. I think him looking younger and skinnier were the first 2 thins i noticed (waits for jokes from peanut gallery). Aren't you already an mtv star though?

Only in Poland!

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His star appeal is what lead him against the ghulkan/jet party... i'd hang out with him...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Cool man, try and put your segments on youtube if you can or something.

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Socal looks a lot younger in person (not an insult, just true). It's weird but for those who have met him, i think they can agree. I think him looking younger and skinnier were the first 2 thins i noticed.
Okay, you're in Shitsville and he's in New York so how did you actually see him in person, and younger and skinnier were really the first two thin[g]s you noticed, not that he dressed like that's all he thought about?​

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads