• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I'm Dreaming Of A White...Denim

ikileo

Reaction score
Hi i'm looking for a decent pair of white jeans...are there any recommendations...i'm not too worried about the type of cut 'cos i wanna see what's out there....

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikileo
Hi i'm looking for a decent pair of white jeans...are there any recommendations...i'm not too worried about the type of cut 'cos i wanna see what's out there....

Levis for a cheap pair.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
white jeans were everywere a few months ago. now that everything is shifting into fall/winter mode they're gonna be a lot harder to find.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
i dont know where you live but the sears around chicagoland has white 501s for @$30. i bought a pair and then tapered them a bit below the knee.

nomovement

Reaction score
looking for white jeans? Get in a time machine and go back to the summer of 2005-they'll be everywhere. just kidding. Levis' has lenty of cheap white jeans-which is what you would want b/c they'll be white for about 20 whole minutes.

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a pair of white Levi's 501, one white linen-cotton Diesel and one bleached white Diesel. They're not in the rotation regularly, but I do wear them once in a blue moon when I'm in a trendy mood. Helmut Lang, Dior, Cheap Monday, etc.,. all make white jeans.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What do you guys think of as the proper state of a pair of white jeans? Do you let them pick up scuffs and dirt and wash them as well as possible? Or do you keep them pristine and ditch them the instant they get dirty?

rnrswitch

Reaction score
Jean Shop makes some pretty sweet looking white jeans... selvage too.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are bundles of white and off-white Helmut Lang jeans & jean cords on eBay right now going for around $40. The seller is also 100% genuine. Don't fret about the 'bootcut' word, Helmut Lang bootcut = straight leg.

ikileo

Reaction score
wicked guys...thanks a lot. i'm looking a little into the off white thingys with some signs of destruction..

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
I was in opening ceremony yesterday, they had some white Acne's. Kinda skinny looking, dunno if that's your thing.

seatiger

Reaction score
Does white jeans show any aging? Whiskers, honeycombs etc...

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
What do you guys think of as the proper state of a pair of white jeans? Do you let them pick up scuffs and dirt and wash them as well as possible? Or do you keep them pristine and ditch them the instant they get dirty?
I prefer white jeans to be as pristine as can be, but we're not all Mister Moneybags around here, you know.

I find the best solution is a periodic Oxycleaning.

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by seatiger
Does white jeans show any aging? Whiskers, honeycombs etc...

I would assume not, no? My guess is dye causes those effects and the lack of dye in white jeans would make it pretty darn hard to achieve whiskers, honeycombs, or any other dye related wear. But I'm a noob so.........

Metal Circus

Reaction score
If you're a 29x30, I have a pair of US-made white 501's I'm looking to part with.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 131 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 247 32.5%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 119 15.7%
  • 31 - 40