• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm an addict and I need your help!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unpainted huffheinz
Drinking that much water can lead to Hyponatremia which is potentially fatal. Any electrolytes in the Propel will help offset this, but it can still happen.

Are you talking about drinking 8 glasses of water a day day? I've already cut the Propel way back to 5 or 6 a day, but I'm drinking a lot of water.

I'm not worried since I eat well and wisely and I think my vitamin intake and blood work results are fine.

I guess I can reasonably get to 2 or 3 Propel a day and drink lots of water. I just like fluid intake. I always thought drinking a lot of water was generally healthy and wise.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fluid intake is like calorie intake. When I hang sheetrock on a hot day for 10 or 12 hours 2 gallons of gatorade and 5000 colories worth of food keeps me hydrated and gives me enough fuel for the day. Working in the AC sitting at my desk for 8 or 9 hours I suppose 8 glasses of water and around 1800 calories worth of food would be about all I need. It's a balancing game, to little and you have problems, to much and you have problems.

12 redbulls is insane. I'm surprised you didn't have some serious health issues arise out of that.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi, to anyone interested.

Problem solved. No Propel for 3 days now!

I found that when it's around, I just keep drinking it. When there is no Propel around, I drink plain old water.

In a way, it's like strippers. When they are around, I go batshit crazy. But when I'm away from them I could care less.

I guess I just have an addictive personality.

I've got access to expert MDs and I'm going to ask a good urologist about plain old water, and how much can be excessive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads