• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm always tired

CCAurora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
Could you elaborate a bit more on how you were "cured", and by exactly what means?

Simply by identifying the nutrients my body was asking for to heal itself and then giving myself those nutrients. Its like a few days ago when I had an AWFUL stomach ache. I ran a quick NRT scan and I came up enzyme-deficient. I took an enzyme supplement and the stomach ache went away within 15 minutes
smile.gif

One of the most criminal things about America is how you can only legally use the word "cure" with a drug, despite the fact that drugs very rarely do anything beyond symptom suppression. Its one of the most over-governed aspects of this country.

pnin22

Reaction score
Consider: Do you work out regularly? Do you have an active sex life? Would you rate yourself in a "happy" mood for at least 3 days of a week?

christinedaae

Reaction score
I used to literary sleep 10 hours a day. I was a fat ass as well lol so that didn't help.

I found out something, and this is just me, I can't speak for anyone else. When I eat late, I sleep late. I no longer eat anything (unless i'm going out) after 6pm, I go to bed at about 10:30pm and wake up at 3:30am, and when I say wake up, I mean, i'm wide the freak awake, not pulling myself out of bed. Heck I got up at 2:55 this morning.

I don't know the science behind it if any, but when I stop eating at about 6ish pm, and go to bed, I just dont' have a problem at all waking up. But like clockwork let me go out and eat late like at 10pm, i'm going to be sluggish getting out of bed.

AFG34

Reaction score
get your diet in check if it isn't already
it plays a much bigger role than you may think

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads