• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm a scumbag--ask ebay

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ebay if pretty criminal. Its been well known that you can buy something and return a brick for your money back and you will win. I refuse to sell anything on ebay anymore. Also Ive gotten negative reviews from ass clowns who do it for the heck of it. There honestly is nothing stopping them.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pnutpug
Been doing ebay since 2004 and selling for the past couple years. Nothing heavy, very much a hobby thing (fewer than 100 transactions as a seller, all told). Now, I find out that I suck. Ebay has sent me a message saying that I am below their standards, therefore, they will be putting a hold on all PayPal payments to me until they can be assured I have delivered what

this doesnt make sense. so ebay will illegally hold all your paypal money just because you cant show that you are a good ebayer?

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ prob b/c he didn't show shipping info...

i hate e-bay/paypal as well... i did their "bill me later" service from paypal b/c i was under the impression that I was going to be able to pay for this slowly over 6 mo. apparently not.. and they gave me 1 month.

6up

Reaction score
this doesnt make sense. so ebay will illegally hold all your paypal money just because you cant show that you are a good ebayer?
Thats one of the reasons why I only leave a balance of a few CENTS in my pp acct.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads