• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I'm a Dick to Girls

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
8
I realized this last night.

Some JAPy girl was at this stupid bar and comes up and is like "I'm bleeding" and I said "Eww" and she said "Eww your face" and I said "Eww you're huge fucking nose" and then walked away.

If you aren't chic, you're nothing to me.
 

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
7,184
Reaction score
438
In this scenario it's clear that the big nosed bitch initiated the dick-like behavior. Your response was entirely reasonable.
 

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
3,614
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I realized this last night. Some JAPy girl was at this stupid bar and comes up and is like "I'm bleeding" and I said "Eww" and she said "Eww your face" and I said "Eww you're huge fucking nose" and then walked away. If you aren't chic, you're nothing to me.
I think she wanted you to cum in her.
 

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
8
Originally Posted by Stazy
In this scenario it's clear that the big nosed bitch initiated the dick-like behavior. Your response was entirely reasonable.

Yah but many times just the fact that they are being women (and not even addressing me) I'll get agitated and pissy with them.
One time these girls were dancing too close to my area and I didn't like that. I proceeded to tell them that if they didn't take their frizzy ass fucking hair back to Long Island I would throw up on them.
 

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
3,614
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Yah but many times just the fact that they are being women (and not even addressing me) I'll get agitated and pissy with them.
One time these girls were dancing too close to my area and I didn't like that. I proceeded to tell them that if they didn't take their frizzy ass fucking hair back to Long Island I would throw up on them.


You are the ultimate PUA.
 

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
8
Spell that one out for me?
 

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
12,416
Reaction score
157
You are forbidden from being a wingman.
 

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
8
Originally Posted by robin
You are forbidden from being a wingman.

Actually I'm very good at that. You were not at the Seattle GTG so you wouldn't know.
 

DBoon

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Yah but many times just the fact that they are being women (and not even addressing me) I'll get agitated and pissy with them. One time these girls were dancing too close to my area and I didn't like that. I proceeded to tell them that if they didn't take their frizzy ass fucking hair back to Long Island I would throw up on them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
 

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
7,184
Reaction score
438
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Actually I'm very good at that. You were not at the Seattle GTG so you wouldn't know.

I'm thinking of going to New York this summer. You can put your wingman skills to work when I'm there...
 

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
8
Originally Posted by Stazy
I'm thinking of going to New York this summer. You can put your wingman skills to work when I'm there...

You'll get laid nightly (and much to my chagrin..not by me)!
 

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

  • Yes, I’m tacky like that.

  • No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

  • No watch at all.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
465,600
Messages
10,058,944
Members
210,034
Latest member
uprahulyogi
Top