• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IH 301S W31 a bit worn

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabocow

Reaction score
Hello,
I have for sale a pair of Iron Heart 301S W31. It's been worn for about 1.5 months, never soaked and has a bit of fading, but plenty of life in it. I realized it's a bit too slim for me. It's unhemmed but I did fold it in at about 30" as you can see in the pictures, but it's not only a fade. There's also a slight snag on the left thigh that it came with, but it's barely unnoticeable and really only cosmetic. You'll never see it unless you look at your left profile a lot....

Asking $200 OBO shipped w/ tracking. Paypal only. International - pls contact about shipping. It'll be more.

The measurements i have are from Selfedge:

W 31.5
Inseam 36
Thigh 11
Leg 7.3
Rise 9.5

Photos are with flash so the fades are not actually as bright as pictured. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Attachments

skylersdad

Reaction score
I am interested. Where are you located? Im in san francisco... Interested in a trade maybe? Or does cash work best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.