1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

If you're in NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by romafan, Jun 15, 2005.

1. romafan

romafan Senior member

Just about everything is marked down 40% (I think solid dress shirts are only 20%). Ties are 50% - they've got a rack of jackets that are as low as $75, same thing w/ some odd trousers...

2. Lint Brush

Lint Brush Senior member

Thanks very much for the sale heads up. I picked up a very nice dark blue three button suit (made in Italy by Hitman?) with wool, mohair and silk. Price was $150, down from $1100. Ties are $25, but I was running late.

3. Buster

Buster Senior member

What sizes are available for suits?

4. Lint Brush

Lint Brush Senior member

Sorry, I didn't get to look at other sizes (since my 42short is not too common). There was a two tiered rack, maybe 15-20 total pieces (also some very nice pants at $75).