1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

If youre a 40R be prepared

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Trojanman74, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Trojanman74

Trojanman74 Senior member

just got back from my store, they had a new shipment of coats for 79.97, so if someone, EDIT: WHO ISNT ME, was to ship these it probably only be about a $100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Are these new or used? Im confused, you are selling them ALL for $100? Ill take them if thats the case, dont even entertain another offer.

3. clotheshorse69

clotheshorse69 Senior member

Interesting. Are you a used car salesman?

4. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

What is this thread about? A warning that we may have flippers on B/S that $79 jackets will be selling for $400-$500?

5. JBjunior

JBjunior Member

I think there is an acquaintance that frequents the same thrift stores he does and picks them up to sell again on various websites. He was giving you guys a heads up that they will probably be coming available soon.

6. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

what brand(s) are they?

7. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

what brand(s) are they?
    it's either Kiton or Jos A Bank [​IMG]

8. SpooPoker

if its from Nordstrom Rack (or at least my Rack), then its either HSM, Burberry, or Abboud [​IMG]

9. Trojanman74

Trojanman74 Senior member

if its from Nordstrom Rack (or at least my Rack), then its either HSM, Burberry, or Abboud [​IMG]

Abboud and Hickey Freeman. but my shopping nemesis is away for the time being which means i might have the chance to return and pick up some of the nicer ones.

10. KeatonCollar

KeatonCollar Well-Known Member

Same selection here in MI. Never went back. [​IMG]