• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If your superior sends you an attractive woman....

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dl20
Where? in the fantasyland ER?

First he's talking about 800k salaries,
then walking into ladies restrooms after "class"
now his boss is sending him a hooker.

Coho is sitting home on his ass collecting unemployment while perfecting his next slip-n-fall to keep him in Movado watches. You guys are so gullible.

dl

Now now, no need to call people out. It's the internet, just roll with it...

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your comment + Toiletduck's avatar = priceless.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
If my superior sends me an attractive woman i'll bang her at lunch.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now the Japanese know how to do it. Prostitutes is the only way to go man...forget the golf course and $1000 dinners at Mr. Chow. Well, i guess you can take 'em to Chow's, order a couple bottles of Dom and then roll over to the Beverly Wilshire to do yo thaaaaaaang cousin.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I once took a business class from a former Intel higher up. He said the **** they used to do was insane. At business meetings they'd practically throw prostitutes at you or expect "favors" almost on the spot. Ahhhh power!

My dad was tellin me that back in the late 70s-mid 80s, when our trucking company would have fuel auditors come in, you could buy them a couple hookers, a hotel room, and some booze for the weekend, and when they went back home the next weekend, magically, your records were legal somehow. He said every year his boss would put it into the "Auditor" budget under a name that was discreet.

Then in the 80s, they changed the law so that the auditors were appointed by the state and not hired by the individual trucking firm. LAaaaame!

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
japanese-business1.jpg

ROFL!

This way when you get down to business you can get down to business by discussing your new business venture over her shoulder.

Fulcannelli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
And when they fire your boss, proceed to inquire about advancement opportunities.

I like your style!
bigstar[1].gif

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fulcannelli
I like your style!
bigstar[1].gif

Very stylish, indeed.

alan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once accompanied an architect to saudi arabia who was building a sheikh's villas compound.

Other than sending several prostitutes, there was even a trip to Bahrain, for, well, more prostitutes.

Yet we almost got lynched for accidentally stumbling onto the women's floor of the hotel and seeing them unveiled
blush.gif

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
best places for prostitutes:

1. Macau
2. Southern mainland China (Dongguan, Shenzhen in particular)
3. Latin/Central America (never been, but a punter friend of mine who works in NYC has gone a few times tells me it's awesome)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads