• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you were to start over in a new city

Smartalox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 604guy
funny I actually "Started over" in Montreal from Vancouver. However my french is not good, and its damn cold, those have been my main struggles so far. Otherwise I agree, lots of great things.

Work on your French, you won't regret it. The girls will find it precious and amusing - then take you home and shag you silly.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
I dont care what you have to say. Girly chef hat wearing wanka!!!
tongue.gif

K

who the **** wears a hat?

604guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smartalox
Work on your French, you won't regret it. The girls will find it precious and amusing - then take you home and shag you silly.

Oui c'est vrai. Je suis en train de apprender. Je prendre une cour quatre soir/semaine, I like it for it now, but at times I feel out of place as its very French where I live.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am excited that Tokyo is doing so well.
Shibuya_tokyo.jpg
imagining_tokyo_3.jpg
bullettrainginzadistricvm8.jpg
Tokyo_odaiba.jpg
dusk_tokyo_japan.jpg
tokyo%20tower-thumb.jpg

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Looks amazing TS. Makes me want to go visit.

jkennett

Reaction score
I've already started over moving from D.C. to L.A., but my intention is to relocate in a year (or two) to London after finishing my masters. I picked London, though I intend on eventually settling in Dublin.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by feynmix
^ Looks amazing TS. Makes me want to go visit.

Me too.

I'm going to try to get there sometime this year.

cksnipe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are really nice pics!

I would pick Taipei, Taiwan though. It's modernized, cheap, with awesome food and shopping, and so much to do.

Taipei 101
worship.gif

taipei1.jpg

Haqq

Reaction score
I chose Toronto, currently and currently residing here.

I've been to many other places but I just like the size and diversity in this city. Not too big and not too small - has everything to have a good night in.

Spirit of 69

Reaction score
Stockholm - becasue I live in Sweden, have done since 96. And am fluent in Swedish. However, I
live 4 hours (by car) from our nation's capital. And as a Londoner I do miss the big city life occasionally. But I get to Stockholm regualry with work and for gigs, so I get a taste now and again.

http://jakobg.files.wordpress.com/20...n-maj-2008.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I have a English/EU passport, I've thought often about going and living in the Mediterranean areas of Spain or coastal Italy. It's very attractive...

Spirit of 69

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I have a English/EU passport, I've thought often about going and living in the Mediterranean areas of Spain or coastal Italy. It's very attractive...

Correction, you have a UK (British & N. Ireland) Passport. There is no such thing as an English passport, just as there is no such thing as English citizenship.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cksnipe
Those are really nice pics!

I would pick Taipei, Taiwan though. It's modernized, cheap, with awesome food and shopping, and so much to do.

Taipei 101
worship.gif

meh, it's like Hong Kong with all the good bits removed

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads