1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

If you want to be stylish LOSE WEIGHT

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by samurai, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Mazda

Mazda Senior member

Those that have the mentality that you need to be thin to lose weight are just plain ignorant and retarded.

It was hard picking a winner from all that nonsense but this is the one.

2. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

PBR has a lot of carbs, man. The only answer. What else do good hipsters eat/drink besides pbr/tempeh/coffee?

cocaine. thus negating the pbr. [​IMG]

3. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

Im 5' 11", white and 185 pounds and 33x32 denimz size.

I feel the best at 176 pounds but whatever.

BUT

I get more action when I weigh around 190 right after I stop working out and look a bit chubby. Im more self-conscious above 180 but for some reason it pulls more ass. I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

LOL! This stupid thread is in the streewear section? Its been going on for weeks in the Mens Clothing section..and its just as stupid there. If you want a better argument, read it in that thread, Im not going to repeat myself...but I will say this. Those that have the mentality that you need to be thin to lose weight are just plain ignorant and retarded. Style is style, if a thin person looked stylish in one suit, a fat person would have the same amount of style as the thin person. Also you ignorant b@#$ shouldnt judge people on their weight...thats whats wrong with our society (north america and Europe, other continents are not so obsessed with weight since they have more important things to worry about ie: africa) F@#$@#$ douche bags.... (I dint read this thread, but for those in agreement with me, kudos) FYI: Im not obese, I have some extra weight, but I cherish every pound. Its who I am and those that think other wise can fuck off. Weight comes and go, so it doesnt bug me. Ive had more fat, lost it, gaiend some more, and lost it, its just fat for gods sake. it doesnt define you
    I couldn't read this post because some fat fuck was in the way.

5. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

6. Eason

Eason Senior member

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I couldn't read this post because some fat fuck was in the way.
    Hey, i'm not fat, eason. I'm average/athletic//real man/muscular build.....I swear there is muscle under the fat [​IMG] Good call on the natty, magician. That swill is all over the place down here and cheap as hell (rarely over $4-5 a pitcher, sometimes less). I prefer keystone light for my ultra cheap light beer though.

8. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

Im 5' 11", white and 185 pounds and 33x32 denimz size.

I feel the best at 176 pounds but whatever.

BUT

I get more action when I weigh around 190 right after I stop working out and look a bit chubby. Im more self-conscious above 180 but for some reason it pulls more ass. I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

wtf haha

9. Eason

Eason Senior member

It's because Jesse looks downright cherubic at 190.

10. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

heh. If you sub pbr for natty boh, this diet is literally what i've been living on.

PBR has a much better taste. I'm using PBR in conjunction with my strict 'hashbrowns fried in bacon fat' diet to fulfill my king-size journey to reach king-size Homer proportions and gain disability status to work at home. Then I don't have to worry about losing style, since I'll be working in the nude!

Wish me luck!

11. Mazda

Mazda Senior member

PBR has a much better taste. I'm using PBR in conjunction with my strict 'hashbrowns fried in bacon fat' diet to fulfill my king-size journey to reach king-size Homer proportions and gain disability status to work at home. Then I don't have to worry about losing style, since I'll be working in the nude! Wish me luck!
    The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.

Now, where's my tab?

Ludy- Really? We're talking about PBR flavor? I'm sorry but it tastes like asshole. At least with keystone/natty light, it mostly tastes like water and is easy to drink quickly. I will say that keg natty might be the worst thing of all time. If i go to a house party, i can immediately tell if it's a natty keg. Something about it in a really cold can makes it drinkable, but when it's in a keg into a open cup where you can smell it, it's miserable.

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Natty boh ftw

I'm eating a sausage egg and cheese sandwich on a bagel right now (with hot sauce), FWIW.

14. Trendy Sing Sing

Trendy Sing Sing Senior member

How on earth do you get taller in the summer!?! Besides heels.

I usually have my growth spurts in the summer for some reason. And I'm not done growing yet cause I'm a loudmouthed, snot nosed punk. In other words: I'm a teenager.

15. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

i've been running 3x a week for the last 3 weeks, my odd trousers are already starting to fit much better!, I feel better, I've been lifting as well, becoming less skinny fat, always a good thing

16. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Have you also been listening to more Ten Yard Fight, by any chance?

[​IMG]

17. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

18. mc25

mc25 Senior member

Ive edited my post to make more sense, since I wrote it quickly.

19. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

I'm 6'8" and slim with huge shoulders. Some would say that's great (if maybe a bit too tall), but frankly, buying clothes is a nightmare. As per cbw87's post, nothing fits right or hangs properly. As far as I can tell, if you're about 6' and substantially overweight, you have more clothing options available to you than any other male. Every time I hit the shops, it's all 38" waists and above. And big jackets in regular fits. NOTHING in long!

If I can get just the right fit, I think I look great, but it's the fit that's the trouble. As of this year I've started using a tailor.

Solution: The world needs to go on a diet.

20. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

Ive edited my post to make more sense, since I wrote it quickly.
    Sadly, editing your posts won't make you any less fat.