1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

If you think your bespoke lobbs are expensive ...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by naturlaut, Sep 14, 2004.

1. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior member

Somebody bid 15 large for the following description:

"They are either authentic or a really, really, really good fake."

2. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

This bidder looks American too --- he bids mostly on <$10 sports cards and stuffs. At first I thought he was one of those Japanese ...

3. shoefan

shoefan Senior member

I wish this transaction was actually going to happen ... I own a pair of the Air Jordan I's, though in white and red, with just a bit of black. Heck, I'll take a lowball bid of $5,000 for mine.

Obviously, this bidder is going to renege. Should be amusing to watch.

4. kabert

kabert Senior member

This is alot of money though. I wonder how successful a lawsuit would be? Either way, I'd think a ticked off seller could really screw up the credit rating of a renegging buyer who doesn't pay up. In this case, the seller has included a pretty detailed description, along with the suggestion that it could be fake.