• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If Mr. Sam is banned, this is the guy to blame.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my computer was broken for a week... this thread confuses me

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
my computer was broken for a week... this thread confuses me

Take everything that's happened in SF MS since the Moo Sox scandal and add a "mysterious" person with Photoshop skills. That is this thread and what it talks about.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
who cares if Sam = Vox!

IMO, Sam > Vox. Woot!

+1

I suppose, if this is true, that Sam is Vox's way of actually directing attention towards other members instead of himself through the photos. However, he still gets his much-desired attention through the adulation heaped upon "Sam" because of said photos.

rexthedestroyer

Reaction score
This place is out of control. All the drama that women bring, but no real ***** to enjoy.

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
In all honesty, I still have the same friends I had before my divorce. I've even re-connected with old friends who my ex- alienated along the way, so in that regard I am on the plus side of the ledger.

That's great, DR May the wind be at your back.
smile.gif

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I don't applaud it, so you shouldn't be confused. If pocket squares were banned from WAYWRN, the world would be a significantly more aesthetically pleasing place.

Couldn't agree more. Why don't you lead by example?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by radicaldog
Couldn't agree more. Why don't you lead by example?

Perhaps you missed the part about me being an arrogant grouch: my pocket squares are awesome.

Sterling Gillette

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Blah blah blah, your clothing is boring, shut up.

Whatever - I pulled it off with aplomb. You ***** ass SF'ers wouldn't have said a word, even with my great, high resolution photo with excellent colors that showed every thread.

That is an exciting outfit, by any standard.

Answer this honestly - would you have known it was a sock if I had not mentioned it?

Needless to say, I am not as serious about dress as you are, Matt. It wasn't something I pondered for hours - I was missing a blue pocketsquare and thought a sock might work - in "real" life, it did. Here, people like you got upset and took the time to tell me, even telling me now, how upset you were. I apologize if the sock offended you. Perhaps your attention can be taken off the SockSquare with the knowledge that I was also without underwear that day.

It's too cold for shorts, and SF would just say that I put it on for the photo and didn't wear it out.

Originally Posted by Tidybeard
Socketsquare = the new black.

Moo still can't handle the Foof.

I think this sums up the thread perfectly.

laphroaig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
who cares if Sam = Vox! IMO, Sam > Vox. Woot!
Answer me this then acidboy, why is a Mr. Moo worried about a Mr. Sam? Coincidence? I think not. This is thread is just a very unimaginative distraction from the fact that Vox is in fact Mr. Moo.

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laphroaig
Answer me this then acidboy, why is a Mr. Moo worried about a Mr. Sam? Coincidence? I think not. This is thread is just a very unimaginative distraction from the fact that Vox is in fact Mr. Moo.
Paradoxically, Vox, the son of Mr. Sam, is not only Mr. Moo, but also Mr. Moo's father.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rexthedestroyer
This place is out of control. All the drama that women bring, but no real ***** to enjoy.

lol8[1].gif

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MooFooSamVox would make a good user name. Of course Mr. Sam would need to create the avatar.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Vox, you must have tons of spare time. But bravo on the humour and photoshop skills.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads