• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If I have a good understanding of fabric care, should I remove useless labels?

pingguo

Reaction score
I thought I should start removing all those useless labels. Why should I carry useless things on me...
What´s your take on this issue?

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
i know they're there, but do you read them anyway?

Do you look at it each time before you iron?

If it doesn't irritate you (e.g. scrape against your skin), why bother wth such a trivial manner.

Do you becareful tnot to step on ants when you walk?

pingguo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ginlimetonic
i know they're there, but do you read them anyway?

Do you look at it each time before you iron?

If it doesn't irritate you (e.g. scrape against your skin), why bother wth such a trivial manner.

Do you becareful tnot to step on ants when you walk?

Thanks but that doesn´t address the issue at hand. Why should we carry useless things on us all the time?
I do not iron. It´s an absolute waste of time.

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pingguo
Thanks but that doesn´t address the issue at hand. Why should we carry useless things on us all the time?
I do not iron. It´s an absolute waste of time.

lurker[1].gif

BlackShoes

Reaction score
Ah, another one of these threads, TALLY HO good sir Troll.

pingguo

Reaction score
Is this a kindergarden or what? He is a troll, he is a troll!!! Wow!!! All this childish stupidity makes me sick. I´m not a troll and soon will be moving my questions to another forum, where I hope to find a more mature audience. Too many time wasters here!

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this a kindergarden or what? He is a troll, he is a troll!!! Wow!!! All this childish stupidity makes me sick. I´m not a troll and soon will be moving my questions to another forum, where I hope to find a more mature audience. Too many time wasters here!
Google "Ask Andy About Clothes". It is super awesome. Everyone there will really enjoy your threads. Plus, Andy will give you researched, authoritative answers to all of these questions.

pingguo

Reaction score
haha, thanks, I will take a look. If it´s good I will move on...

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is the second thread about labels you've started in the last 24 hours... not to mention multiple threads about underwear.

Yes, that smells of troll. If that's not your intention, then I suggest you think a little more carefully about what you post.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems altogether a silly idea and post - just ignore them. Their presence represents no burden to any rational person.

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
I am also interested in removing the labels from my clothing and am curious, as the OP is, if this will cause damage to my wonderful garments. Also if anyone here can provide advice on the subject of counting the number of cherios in a box, please give me a PM.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I should start removing all those useless labels. Why should I carry useless things on me...
What´s your take on this issue?

Only if the removal of the useless labels will not harm the useful garments to which they are attached.

Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby
Also if anyone here can provide advice on the subject of counting the number of cheerios in a box, please give me a PM.

Give Rain Man a call, I'm sure that he'll be glad to help out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads