• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Identification of grey suede boot or shoe

werthan

Reaction score
I was recently reading a magazine at my dentist's office and noticed the shoes and jeans Brad Pitt is wearing in the attached picture. I liked them enough to steal the page from the magazine from the dentist's office. I was wondering if anyone might be able to identify the boots and/or jeans in the picture. I realize that several of the earlier posts threaten death for another topic regarding boots, so I hope this first post is not too offensive. Thank you in advance.

werthan

Reaction score
It appears that no one can identify Pitt's grey boots (possibly due to the bad picture). In any event, I found the attached through this forum and was wondering about everyone's opinions. I am looking for something comfortable to wear a lot, especially on weekends. Also, does anyone have other suggestions or other brands? They probably won't have these shoes in my size, so I may need to look for alternatives. I have really big feet (13-13.5), which is why I was thinking of going with lace ups to break up the length. Thanks again.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by werthan
It appears that no one can identify Pitt's grey boots (possibly due to the bad picture). In any event, I found the attached through this forum and was wondering about everyone's opinions. I am looking for something comfortable to wear a lot, especially on weekends.
Well they are pretty nondescript boots. Any suede or leather boots would looks really similar. If the boots you pictured are cost prohibitive, Clarks Desert Boot is much-loved around here though I don't own any.

A Zappos link just to see a bit of selection. http://www.zappos.com/n/bs?q=clarks+desert

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics