1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for shoes to pair with jeans?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Cpal, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Cpal

Cpal Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a nice pair of dark brown shoes that will look good with jeans. I know that the sole needs to be somewhat more substantial as I tend to wear jeans that are slightly fuller cut down to the shoe. I've looked at several pair on the Alden of Carmel site and they may work but I wanted to get some other thoughts from this group.

Thank you

2. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Well-Known Member

3. AlanC

AlanC Well-Known Member

Chukkas or the Alden split-toe.

4. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

Try Norwegian welted shoes. I like wearing my heavier Santonis or my petrol blue Branchini chukka with a square apron front and split toe.