Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by gdl203, Nov 20, 2015.
Any chance at all any of these will be stocked in 44?
If you order it, a very good chance.
its sad, most of what I ordered is on the bottom of the list for votes.
I really hope that houndstooth makes the cut.
I really like that navy seersucker glen plaid. Seersucker is so comfortable in summer and especially in humidity and heat. I could see it worn casually as separates or with a white, blue or pink polo (with a nice collar). Dressed up a solid knit tie would be cool.
This is so much more modern looking than classic blue & white seersucker. Nice option!
That olive suit is also another stylish option. I have owned one and like that shade of green with ties or pocket squares with some purple. Pink shirts look especially sharp with dark olive. A refreshing change from a tan, grey or navy suit!
I want that seersucker in a DB
it's very likely that I would join in the SC coz what i vote for are now leading, about the suit, they are all fall behind , just wanna know whether there will be size 44 to offer?
- these are a long list of ideas for Spring Summer
- I will narrow them down to probably 4 suits and 5 sport coats
- the poll will help narrow these down but I may not simply do the top 4/5 (because of my own preference and having the l real swatches in hand; or because of availability of fabrics)
- I will post the ones we're considering and open for pre-orders
- these will be specific make up and details, the same for everyone ordering the suit/jacket
- anyone can pre-order any size (including 44 or 46 Long...)
- size run for the ones that will be stocked will be 46-54
How would you compare the Caccioppoli classic PoW in gray and blue to the British Corner version you guys stocked over the past year or two? To me the SS 16 offering looks maybe a bit darker and has a bit of silk? Anything notable with regard to hand, drape, etc?
Darker/grayer and with a dryer hand. The previous summer PoW was very soft and quite bright in contrast (white/black)
Hi Greg wanted to see what timeframe would be before you make a decision. Just want to prepare myself financially lol
What would be the measurements on a 44?
It's on the NMWA website - look for any of the Formosa suits. There is, of course, some variation because of the handmade nature.
I just wanna see NMWA and Greg say the houndstooth is one of the sport coats he has chosen. I'll fucking take the longest break to pay for that ish. Such a nice swatch
Hey greg - I know this wasn't an option you gave us, but I just wanted to get your opinion on the Brown swatch that follows the Drapers wool-silk-linen (I think its 2422)
Unfortunately the people has spoken here. It's trailing far behind.
Separate names with a comma.