• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ideas for a stylish way to keep ones' ears warm

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by detroiter
My fur looks different though, mine is mink that looks like rabbit maybe?
I have a mink one that I bought in Russia several years ago. It really keeps my head and ears warm, but it also draws more attentiion than I care to have, thus, I haven't worn it since the first year that I bought it.

Dudufrias

Reaction score
Can a tweed cap with earflaps be worn with a suit and tie ensemble when you're on your way to work (or some othe place where you're required to wear dress/formal attire) and have to walk through cold winds to get there?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dudufrias
Can a tweed cap with earflaps be worn with a suit and tie ensemble when you're on your way to work (or some othe place where you're required to wear dress/formal attire) and have to walk through cold winds to get there?
If it's really cold, then I would think so.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarlee
cunnilingus.jpg

This thread died too early

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The (disgusting) beard looks like the same consistency as the "hat." Which leads me to wonder... is that stuff on his head just his natural hair ? I'd suggest this, but it's sold out everywhere apparently (Fjallraven) -
508125l.jpg

pwy95a

Reaction score
now that i know how to post pics thanks to a gracious SFer, i'll save you a click

1212c.jpg

Dudufrias

Reaction score
Eww...

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is the term 'hoser hat' derived from? Would love to see fit pics. Takes skillz to rock that style/color.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hoser is a Canadian word meaning something like idiot or douchebag.

em36

Reaction score
Swix earmuffs. Afraid not as enjoyable as the diagram.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads