• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ideas/Activities To Do At Atlantis

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They found it?!?

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be there in mid May as well for our company's president's club. We're staying at the Cove. I'm assuming it's nice. Anyone been there before?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KJT
I'll be there in mid May as well for our company's president's club. We're staying at the Cove. I'm assuming it's nice. Anyone been there before?

Yes, its very nice. Rest assured that you won't be paying under $70 for any meal unless its from one of those beach side shacks. The staff is pretty friendly and while there isn't much to do at the Cove outside of the beach its much better for relaxing unlike Atlantis which is more like a romper room IMO. Take a quick shuttle bus over to Atlantis to see the aquarium which is very nice and quite elaborite. I happend to go when there was some kind of poker tournament going on so there was a good deal of riff raff that made it from Atlantis to the Cove (Two different worlds) though you're supposed to wear wrist bands for whatever thats worth.

You're going to have a great time.

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Rest assured that you won't be paying under $70 for any meal unless its from one of those beach side shacks.

It's all on the company!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
Indeed. Yet the the elders of our time choose to remain blind, my antediluvian baby.

Way down below the ocean...

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KJT
It's all on the company!

OH, the only other thing is that they automatically add a 15% gratuity to your bill so do or don't tip again depending on the service.

Other than that, I really hope this is all play and no work.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
All of your activities should revolve around having sex. There, I planned your whole trip for you.
Dude, you get your dick wet once and you won't shut up.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The place is gorgeous. Like others said already, very expensive. If you're not paying a cent, ball it up. Be careful if you take the lazy river rafts. I took a wrong turn and got stuck in some shitty line up to a water slide with no way to exit the line for over an hour.

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
OH, the only other thing is that they automatically add a 15% gratuity to your bill so do or don't tip again depending on the service. Other than that, I really hope this is all play and no work.
It is all play. Reward for a good 2010 for a few of us.
Originally Posted by gort
Be careful if you take the lazy river rafts. I took a wrong turn and got stuck in some shitty line up to a water slide with no way to exit the line for over an hour.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you get a chance take a quick ride over to The One and Only for dinner. Mesa Grill is great, but a bit overrated IMO.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.