• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Idea for holy Confirmation outfit?

Marko1001

Reaction score
That would look splendid.
I choose what type of suit I will wear. I will wear three piece suit with necktie. But I'm not sure which colour should I have. I'm thinking about navy or grey, maby you can give me advice for another colour. Or maby you can tell advices about colour of tie and shirt?
IMG_20210612_222551.jpg

I would like to wear something like this

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I choose what type of suit I will wear. I will wear three piece suit with necktie. But I'm not sure which colour should I have. I'm thinking about navy or grey, maby you can give me advice for another colour. Or maby you can tell advices about colour of tie and shirt?
View attachment 1623741
I would like to wear something like this
Navy or grey are both classic looks. I'd go with a white or light blue dress shirt and a darker tie if navy. If grey, then a white shirt only and I'd suggest a more visually catching tie.

Marko1001

Reaction score
Navy or grey are both classic looks. I'd go with a white or light blue dress shirt and a darker tie if navy. If grey, then a white shirt only and I'd suggest a more visually catching tie.
Maby something like these outfits?
IMG_20210612_225030.jpg
IMG_20210612_225211.jpg

Marko1001

Reaction score
Yes. I prefer white shirts with grey, though. But that does look smart.
I have been in some stores with my brother. He helped me to try some suits and ties. I tried on some gray suits and some beggie suits. He told me I look much better in three piece beggie suit than gray one. What do you think about that? I like beggie too, because it is getting more warmer and hotter outside, but I still want wear three piece suit. And beggie suit is in light color.[/QUOTE]

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been in some stores with my brother. He helped me to try some suits and ties. I tried on some gray suits and some beggie suits. He told me I look much better in three piece beggie suit than gray one. What do you think about that? I like beggie too, because it is getting more warmer and hotter outside, but I still want wear three piece suit. And beggie suit is in light color.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a tan/biege suit is a good look for the summer.

Marko1001

Reaction score
Yeah, a tan/biege suit is a good look for the summer.
[/QUOTE]
Turns out my parents don't like that suit, so I think I'll go with regular navy one without waistcoat

Marko1001

Reaction score
This is the perfect time to wear what you want to wear, not your parents. Go for the three piece, I say.
I would like to wear 3 piece, but because it's summer it's getting hotter. So I don't think we could survive on big temperature with many clothes on.

haloitsme

Reaction score
As mentioned prior, wear what you like.
I would not break the bank, as you grow out of it fast. So I would rather choose something that fits me than an "ideal" you might chase whats's only available for 2-3.000$/€.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.