1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

ID this messenger bag

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wholecut, Jan 10, 2013.

1. wholecut

wholecut Member

I bought this tan messenger bag (it has blue fabric lining). It's selling at Marshall's for $149 (with a alleged original retail price of $500 on the price tag). The material looks like pebble grain leather but it does not even have the typical leather smell. It checked the whole bag and all inside compartments but can't find any tag or label on it. With that kind of list price, you would think it should at least bear some recognizable name. Can someone please ID this bag? Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jt10000

jt10000 Senior member

Just to be pedantic, I wouldn't call that a messenger bag. Messenger bags are cloth - canvas or cordura or something like that. I'm speaking as a former bike messenger. And *working* messenger bags have lighter colored-interiors so it's easier to see what's inside.

Nice-looking bag though - at least the design.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013