• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ice Hockey

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For teh Canadians, that was quite the WJHC game that just ended.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah **** didn;t realize canada was playing.. sounds like quite the game from the recap.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea craaazy game, same with the one vs the US. For some reason Jr games are pretty exciting because you never know what will happen.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5-1 baby.. looks like hodgson will be great for the Canucks, especially w/ all the time we spend on the pk

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CoHo!!! I can't wait to see this kid play in a Canucks uniform!

Leading point scorer of the tourney, above the expected #1 pick in next years' draft, Tavares!

MHH89

Reaction score
I used to love the Bruins until the Jacobs brothers ruined the team. It's nice to see the B's making a run this year but the only hockey that matters in Boston is College Hockey.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Good year for Boston college hockey:
BC, BU and Northeastern all in the top 10 as of today!

When's the last time that happened?

MHH89

Reaction score
BC and BU have always had great programs but Northeastern has not put together a team like they have today since the 1970's.

The Beanpot will be a hot ticket this year

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the semin fight is my favorite clip of the week..
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

chrome_dout

Reaction score
I used to love hockey, but over the past few years the Leafs have been sucking large which has resulted in my lack of interest. Maybe by 2010 I'll be back into it.

humza

Reaction score
For the WJHC I went to the Canada Vs Kazakhstan game...good lord...twas a slaughter!! 15-0!! 70 shots on goal for Canada, and like 13 for Kazakhstan!! I felt so bad for the Canadian goalie..

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrome_dout
I used to love hockey, but over the past few years the Leafs have been sucking large which has resulted in my lack of interest. Maybe by 2010 I'll be back into it.

That's your first problem, you like the Leafs.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn the oilers look bad when Hemsky isn't playing. The PP is pathetic!
Originally Posted by sonick
I watched most of the 2nd period. Pretty intense game for a Winter Classic compared to the past few. The weather gods have been lucky to the NHL the past 3 years.
I nearly froze to death at the game in Edmonton.
cold[1].gif
cold[1].gif
cold[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads