1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ice Hockey

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Stazy, Oct 22, 2006.

1. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

Kariya just got another 2 points! Hockey God! I hope he gets invited to team Canada.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

^He'd have to be like top 10 in scoring, but how awesome would that be. The Stevens hit kind of robbed him of his Olympic experience in his prime. The blues are much better with him.

3. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

The ending to the Oilers game made me cry. I also don't think Jacques is going to last on the first line for very long...

4. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I saw that. Wow. Would've almost been better to just get shut out and not have to watch that.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. 50 seconds left.

5. CaesarSTL

CaesarSTL Senior member

^He'd have to be like top 10 in scoring, but how awesome would that be. The Stevens hit kind of robbed him of his Olympic experience in his prime. The blues are much better with him.

+1 And damn glad to have him healthy again!

6. CaesarSTL

CaesarSTL Senior member

The ending to the Oilers game made me cry. I also don't think Jacques is going to last on the first line for very long...

I saw that. Wow. Would've almost been better to just get shut out and not have to watch that.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

50 seconds left.

This was such a sad way to end after a hard fought game, almost freaky looking how it went in too.

7. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

I think that Gary Suter hit did it more for him. Never the same after that.

8. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Slow day in the NHL last night [​IMG] Who has the best team in my hockey pool? Goals and assists are worth the same amount of points and goalies earn points for saves, wins, and shutouts. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. sonick

sonick Senior member

lol crybaby: http://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey...sEnabled=false

10. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

11. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

Is anybody else watching this Flyers/Caps game?? Incredible, one of the best games I've watched in a long time (including last year's playoffs)

12. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

Is anybody else watching this Flyers/Caps game?? Incredible, one of the best games I've watched in a long time (including last year's playoffs)
    NO!!!!! I am watching the Box Score updates[​IMG]. I'm going to get NHL.com HD soon, can't wait.

13. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

Jesus, absolutely ridiculous game. All tied at 5 going to OT. See if atdhe.net works for you.

14. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

Flyers take it in OT. Both teams deserved 1 point after that, I think they'll be the top 2 teams in the East this year.

15. KenN

KenN Senior member

Oh man the Kessel trade is looking good for Boston.

16. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

What a win for the Wild! Wooooohooooooo!

Jesus, absolutely ridiculous game. All tied at 5 going to OT. See if atdhe.net works for you.

Great game!

17. sonick

sonick Senior member

7-1 beatdown on the Habs by the Canucks.

Tough luck for Carey Price, he played well but his teammates hung him out to dry on pretty much every goal...

18. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Tough luck for Carey Price, he played well but his teammates hung him out to dry on pretty much every goal...

I don't think it really mattered who the canucks played tonight...they were going to win.

19. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

Coyotes made the Pens look stupid.

20. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

thanks , I'll check it out.

They better have won. I Drafted Luongo first in my league.

Coyotes made the Pens look stupid.

True, I think Vrbata is going to have a breakout season.