1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ice Hockey

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Stazy, Oct 22, 2006.

1. fcuknu

fcuknu Distinguished Member

original six baby.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Well, I'd say it was the refereeing in the first two periods, except what Luongo? Seven goals? Really? In an elimination game, you give up seven goals? I hope you're apologizing to the guys who played their asses off all night for you, including mats and the twins. And I hope you're taking a pay cut because you've now choked on us in elimination games in the playoffs twice. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than a bathroom break in overtime... When I said after 2 periods that it was in your hands to shut the door and win it for us, letting in four goals in the 3rd period was not what I meant. FAIL. Guess we have to cheer for Chicago now, they're definitely an exciting team to watch.

3. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

Both games tonight were sick. That being said, both teams I wanted to win lost. [​IMG] The Canucks had the lead THREE times today and they still didn't win. Brutal. On the plus side, Varlamov has not been playing as good as he was at the start of the playoffs. I think the Penguins are going to win next game.

4. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior Member

I cannot believe that the Canuck's lost.

5. sonick

sonick Distinguished Member

Well, at least I'll be getting a consolation BJ from my gf next time I see her if she holds her promise...

6. unjung

unjung Distinguished Member

Good riddance. Can you imagine if Vancouver had won? I don't know how we would have handled it in Alberta.

[L33t postcount!]

7. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

Good riddance. Can you imagine if Vancouver had won? I don't know how we would have handled it in Alberta.

[L33t postcount!]

This edmontonian was cheering for them. Your avatar is awesome by the way.

8. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Distinguished Member

nah... he wont.

Lol. Yeh, you know. He is really on a cold streak, what with only 3 assists in game 6, 2 goals and an assist in game 5 with a total of 6 goals and 6 assists in the 6 game series. They might as well bench him.

Guys, I want the penguins to win. But lets face it, Ovechkin can't be stopped. What a great series.

9. brlfvr

brlfvr Senior Member

Gotta love those Hawks! What a game. I don't care what happens in the next series. This team has done great things for us this season. It feels sooo good.

10. cheessus

cheessus Distinguished Member

Lol. Yeh, you know. He is really on a cold streak, what with only 3 assists in game 6, 2 goals and an assist in game 5 with a total of 6 goals and 6 assists in the 6 game series. They might as well bench him.

Guys, I want the penguins to win. But lets face it, Ovechkin can't be stopped. What a great series.

Nah, he's just upset that Ovie pwned the Rangers when it mattered.

11. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

Okay, I'm a convert. The third period/OT of these games has been the most exciting sporting events I've seen in a long time.

How the heck did the Caps manage to win the season series from the Pens? The Pens look like they're controlling the play and getting much more and much better offensive opportunities. I'm worried about Game 7. The Verizon crowd had better get LOUD. If anyone has a ticket they're desperate to unload, let me know. [​IMG]

12. fcuknu

fcuknu Distinguished Member

Nah, he's just upset that Ovie pwned the Rangers when it mattered.

hahaha. AO did not beat the rangers. He played well, but not up to his potential. Your goaltender won that series for you.

I was at game 4 with my sister and when the game was over, I looked over to her and guaranteed her that the caps would win in 7, so it didn't come as a shock to me... still hurt though.

13. Teacher

Teacher Stylish Dinosaur

And the Canucks are OUTTAHERE!!

(Teacher does the Happy Dance)

14. Philip1978

Philip1978 Distinguished Member

Last nights game's were crazy. Sucks that there is no Canadian teams left. I guess we'll just have to settle for being half of everyone's team. [​IMG]

15. sonick

sonick Distinguished Member

OK I'm jumping on the Bruins bandwagon... MILAAAAAAAAAAAN LUUUUUUUUUCIC!