1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IC - NWT Kiton Solid Navy Suit 90% Cashmere/10% Silk 42-44L US Retail $7,800

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

This is an interest check for an amazing suit that I just came across. NWT Kiton solid navy, made of 90% cashmere/10% silk, two button front, side vents, flat front pants. Sleeves are unfinished and buttons included. Kiton tagged size is 54L, store tagged size is 42L US. I'm typically a 42L US (usually a 52-54L EU) and when I quickly tried the jacket on in store it seemed to fit me well. Gorgeous suit, fabric is really phenomenal.

I have a bunch of expenses currently so didn't want to tie up funds in this unless there is serious interest. Really, really wish I could justify buying it for myself. Retail was $7,795, I could sell it for $1,950 including USPS Express with insurance (signature required) to the US.

Price dropped on this so I grabbed it. Can do $1500 shipped if there is any interest, otherwise will put on Ebay. Tried it on again at home and little big for me, so would likely be best for a 44US..

Last edited: May 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.