1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

IC NWT Arthur club boxers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Tuscan, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuscan

Tuscan Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I would like to gauge interest for boxers from the Arthur Club brand.
    I am not putting those for sale just now as supply is quite erratic and I would like to gauge interest before purchasing.

I believe this brand is mainly known in Europe (I have seen them in Switzerland, Italy and France) and they typically retail for EUR30.
    I would sell them at USD15 a piece. 
    They come with some kind of brief inside as shown in one of the photos.
    The ones pictured are size L which is fine for a 34. 
    Any question, please let me know.

Thanks for looking

Tuscan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

I have a pair of these from Tuscan. I'm not usually a boxer sort of guy - I bought up dozens of those bamboo underpants from MJK, but these are pretty good. Not blousy in fit and made from good materials and construction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.