1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

IC: NWT 3Sixteen SL-100X, size 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ArsenalDan, Dec 15, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArsenalDan

ArsenalDan Senior member

A pair of 3sixteens, in the SL-100x cut , size 32, never worn, only tried on for a few minutes at my place. A great jean, I just needed a size down. Recommended by Put This On, etc, it's a great jean for the money: actually comfortable (!) raw denim that has a great clean look now [but should fade nicely], a grown-man medium rise for tucking in your shirt, Tanner Goods leather patch

I'll put up a full listing when I have time, but thought I'd give anyone who absolutely knows what they want a chance to claim them now.

I'll also listen to offers; I'm in New York City and will be willing to meet up with reputable members to save you on the shipping and both of us some hassle.

NOTE: this is NOT from the newest shipment to the Self Edge stores, but from the previous iteration that may measure very slightly differently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.