• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IC: Nudie Jeans Verner Pea Coat - BLACK - M - BNWT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've figured out how to tag images so I'm giving this another go.

...still selling this gorgeous jacket. Top quality wool with a superb cut that just doesn't fit me properly. I've since worn it out a couple of times and the pits still feel too tight. I don't doubt that that's owing to my fairly broad shoulders.

$600 new. Asking - Price drop, $350 shipped CONUS (or Canada). I'm also open to trade offers for another, equally sharp winter coat in either a M or 40R.

Measurements (to the best of my ability):

Chest: 20.5"
Waist: 19.5"
Shoulder: 18.35"
Length: 32.5"
Sleeve: 24.75"

Tags are still attached.

Note: this is, of course, the same jacket as in this link, only in black.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Per request, I have studied the procedure and added measurements.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What can I do to make someone the very happy owner of this beautiful coat??? Throw me a bone here, guys, I'm fairly new to this! The coat was deadly expensive brand new, and it's been sitting in my closet since I purchased it just three weeks ago!

I'd really like to know somebody will enjoy this coat.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drop, $350 shipped. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Kind of surprised he HAD to bump it so many times; price seems fair. Where's all the nudie jeans co love? I've seen this coat in person, it looks great and feels very well made, the material is quite substantial. It is a very rich black, as well. Too small for me, however; my peacoat search must continue.

Sherman90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two very important updates:

Firstly, the coat is now up on Ebay: LINK.

Secondly, I have recently realized that I have been TOTALLY in the dark about how rare and how expensive this piece actually is. I have been under the mistaken impression since the time I brought this coat home that my Nudie Verner Pea Coat is the SAME as this and this $599 Nudie Verner "WORKER" Pea Coat. In fact, it is not. The Nudie Verner "WORKER" Pea Coat is made of 100% Cotton and only comes in chequered grey. The Nudie Verner Pea Coat proper that I have listed here (now on Ebay) is 100% Wool and, I have now confirmed, is both substantially more expensive, more beautiful, warmer, and substantially rarer than its cheap sister "Worker" counterpart. No wonder it only comes in this fancy black, and no wonder no wonder it was $828 CDN where I bought it!

I'll continue to entertain offers here and through Ebay, but I won't budge below $350 + shipping anymore. I now realize how much of a gem this coat is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.9%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.5%