1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

IC/FS: Undercover M-65 in black size 3

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by nineohtoo, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

This is the UC M-65 with the watch window and "we make noise not clothes" printed on the seam tape. It's also got articulated and darted arms, a RiRi M6 zipper and elastic inside the cuffs. The face is 100% cotton but it's water repellant. I'm not sure what exactly it's backed or treated with, the tag just says surface 100% cotton, partly 100% nylon, window 100% polyurethane. I wouldn't put this against any modern Gore Tex or Schoeller, but I'm sure if you give it a wash with Nikwax it'll cover you for most urban situations. It's a size 3 and despite being a field coat, it's still pretty slim. I'm generally between a 44-46 and the arms are just big enough for me to be able to layer something warm under. I'm not interested in any trades, just looking to get $400 shipped.

shoulders 16.75"
    pit to pit 20.5"
    front length 25"
    back length 31"
    sleeves 26.5"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012

2. williamcmoran

williamcmoran Senior member

so dope. wish it was larger. good luck with a quick sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.