• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IC: Faberge Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to know if there is anybody on SF with interest in these two Faberge Ties below. I wore the first one once and the second one not at all so they are in Like NEW condition. They retail for around $150 each and i really want to upgrade my tie collection so these have to go. If I do not get any offers then they will go on ebay tomorrow. Just PM if interested. Thanks again!

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

rooster

Reaction score
I have never seen this brand of tie. Where did you purchase it?

Mr T

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rooster
I have never seen this brand of tie. Where did you purchase it?

This brand is available at NM Last Call. I have one and find it supple and much like Talbott BOC. A real solid mid-high level tie with unique colors/designs.

EDIT: I should point out that the ties in the OP are much nicer in design than what I see at NMLC.

suitntieguy

Reaction score
faberge makes a nice tie and I often seek them out on ebay. They often sell as high as 50.00 on ebay new. Which is in the same range of other higher end ties. They are not in the same range as ricci, borrelli, kiton, brioni, barba, and so on, but they do compare with zegna, talbott, and so on. If you like the patterns I'd say go for it. very underratted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads