• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IC: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Charcoal Suit (BB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Bought this off of Sufu a few months ago but have decided to sell it since I never really wear it. Beautiful charcoal suit from Brooks Bros Black Fleece line. 100% Wool. Medium Grey Birdsey.Almost perfect condition since the guy I bought it from on Sufu only wore it once and I've never worn it other than trying it on. Has the locker loop on the back of waistband. Jacket has signature two-button finished sleeve. Three-button roll over lapel, side vents. Genuine horn buttons. Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket is half-canvassed. The color seems a bit dark in the picture, but it's a Medium grey.

Measurements:

Jacket - Chest: 19." Shoulder: 16.5." Length on back - 28"

the trouser measurements might seem a little wack but remember TB stuff is meant to be worn at the waist and therefore, the pants have a high rise.
i'm 5'9 and these pants work perfectly with shoes, no break, but not too short or anything.

Trousers - Waist: 15.5" (with some in the waist to be let out if needed). Inseam: ~27" (including the a 1.75' cuff)
I guess you could undo the cuff and then the inseam would be about 29 or so if you felt inclined

really a great suit overall and one i'm sad to let go

Attachments

Last edited:

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn 29" inseam after being let out.. :brick:

Is this a tagged 36?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%