1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IC--Brioni Sports Coat (slim 42R)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by royskeen, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royskeen

royskeen Senior member

Hi,

I picked up a Brioni sports coat (nomentano model) in 42R. It's a bit slim on me. It's grey and comes with all of the usual incredible features (fully canvassed, pick stitching, a drape that would make a bear cry with joy). It's a wool/silk blend (I think 93/7). it's from Wilkes Bashford in San Francisco.

I would keep it but it's a bit slim in the shoulders for me. Anybody interested in it for $750 CONUS? If so, I'll put up measurements/pictures this weekend.

It's NWOT (still has all of its basting threads on and tags straight from Marshalls). The sports coat is in perfect condition. I would keep it, but I gotta help pay for my wedding this August

Royskeen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.