1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

IC: BNIB Grenson Stanley Tan Broque Size UK 8 G (Fits US 9 D)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

These are brand new in box Grenson Stanley Broques
    Tan Calf Leather
    Double Leather Sole
    Wood Mid Sole
    Size UK 8G
    I have heard a variety of things on Grenson sizing but personally I wear a US 9D or equivalent in most shoes and these fit me perfectly. I wear a 8.5 Barrie/Trubalance, 9 Quoddy, 42 CP, 42 MMM, 9 Danner, 8.5 Oakstreet Oxford, and I could come up with more examples upon request.

Great shoes in general but I just want to save up for more Aldens and possibly a TOJ jacket or two. Seem to be great quality: Goodyear welted, nice quality leather, comfy insole, nice sole, etc. Just bought these off of another member but I just decided I have too many shoes, lol.
    Photos are from Boylston but I can take pictures from my crappy camera upon request to prove these are BNIB.

Price includes shipping to the U.S. I will ship elsewhere but you must pay the difference. I can ship with the original box but if you are far away from Tucson, AZ I'd prefer to just ship flat rate.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.